Tile in Forrest City, AR
Tile is extremely versatile in terms of style and function, so it fits into different settings. With fully waterproof options, modern tile isn’t only for flooring; it can be used on walls as well as in your shower.
At National Carpet One Floor & Home in Forrest City, we are proud to be the local tile flooring and wall tile provider to Francis County and all of northeastern Arkansas.
Types of Tiles
For floors, you can choose from ceramic, porcelain, and stone tile. Each tile option is strong, stable, and waterproof, and it can oversee foot traffic and other potential impacts.
- Ceramic tile is the most popular option, as it offers enough style and performance for kitchens and bathrooms. Ceramics is popular in both residential and commercial spaces. It can be installed in almost any room, thanks to its durability. Ceramic tile is produced in a vast number of styles, textures, shapes, and sizes, and brings fashion to the forefront of any home design.
- Porcelain tile is second to ceramic in popularity, but not in durability. Because porcelain tile is baked at a higher temperature than ceramic, it is sturdier. Porcelain is ideal for high-traffic areas, as well as indoors and outdoors, due to its stability. Moisture-resistant and incredibly versatile, porcelain tiles are often used to merge an outdoor space with an indoor space to enhance the overall design. Like ceramic, porcelain also comes in a wide number of styles to suit any homeowner's design ideas.
- Stone tiles are known for adding luxury to all rooms. Whether it is a family room, bathroom, or kitchen, stone tiles bring natural character and charm to achieve an extravagant space. Depending on the size of the area, stone tiles can be costly, but their uniqueness cannot be matched. Stone tiles can be used both indoors and outdoors, but because they come from porous rock like granite or marble, they must be sealed to become stain and water-resistant.
Tile for Your Walls
Compared to floor tile, wall tile is usually smaller and less durable. Wall tiles are more design-focused. They are available in a wide variety of looks and installation options, so nothing is really considered off-limits. Certain wall tiles, for example, can be installed in custom showers. Wood-look tile is becoming increasingly popular because, although it looks like real hardwood, it is waterproof like any other tile option!
Plan Your Tile Installation
Property owners love choosing tile not only because of its installation versatility; they also love tile because of its design versatility. Tile is available in so many design options, including real stone and even wood looks.
We partner with teams of installers who can oversee any type of tile installation. We'll address all your specifications, and we'll make sure you're totally satisfied with the finished project.
Customizing With Tile
If you are considering upgrading to a tile backsplash but don’t know where to start, we can guide you! A tile backsplash is one of the easiest enhancements for your home, so feel confident knowing your tile backsplash is just a few steps away. Our in-house installers and knowledgeable professionals will help you get just what you want, whether you have a large or small kitchen.
With a vast number of tiles available today, there are an endless number of custom choices you can make to create the backsplash of your dreams:
- Choose a neutral tile for the main feature
- Add mosaics throughout to get a backsplash with flair.
- For a focal point in the kitchen pick flashy tile and install it as a backsplash. Choose different installation patterns like herringbone or brick to add a pattern to your backsplash.
Our Tile Collection
National Carpet One Floor & Home in Forrest City has you covered with unique and practical tile options. We offer a great selection of floor tiles and wall tiles, and we even have some decorative tiles that are perfect backsplash tile options.
Our tile inventory spans all the best tile brands like Daltile, Emser and Shaw. Visit us soon to shop our tile collection or shop our tile online today.
Caring for Tile
Taking care of your tile floors is a breeze. Maintaining
your tile floors can extend their life cycle and
keep them looking newer for longer.